Why do women say no to men with crooked dick?
I was inspired to write this review by a survey conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine (Journal of sexual medicine ). The women were asked what they thought of a man’s twisted penis. Unfortunately, women find a curved penis less attractive, both aesthetically and sexually.
The results show that along with the unattractive aspects of a curved penis, intercourse becomes less enjoyable for both partners and can sometimes lead to pain.
There is no ideal penis straightener. The shape of the penis is individual for everyone and usually has a slight curvature (or inclination) in one direction or another. And this does not affect the functionality of the penis in any way since the deviation is insignificant. Everything is different if the curvature of the penis is too large. In medicine, a large curvature is called Peyronie’s disease.
Peyronie’s disease, named after the surgeon of the French King Louis XV, develops as a result of a scar or plaque that occurs in the area of the albuginea of the cavernous bodies of the penis. The angle of curvature can reach 90 degrees, which makes sexual intercourse very difficult.
The reasons for the development of this disease are not fully established. Compaction of the albuginea increases the outflow of blood from the cavernous bodies through the veins. As a result – a violation of the veno-occlusive mechanism, resulting in erectile dysfunction.
It is assumed that one of the causes of this disease may be repeated trauma during intercourse, for example, at the moment when the woman is on top and the penis slips out of the vagina. The autoimmune nature of the disease is not excluded. Peyronie’s disease can also be a manifestation of systemic diseases, for example, combined with Dupuytren’s contracture of the hand.
How to straighten the penis?
To treat the initial stages of Peyronie’s disease, vitamins, steroids, hormones, enzymes, verapamil, ultrasound, and shock wave therapy are used. This treatment leads to stabilization of the process, reduction of pain, and softening of the seal, but does not lead to a decrease in the curvature, and then there is only one way out: surgical intervention. Surgery on the penis can remove the curvature, and often the penis is shortened.
But, is there really no other option other than penis surgery? There is! In the 21st century, Peyronie’s disease can be cured at home! How? With penis method traction.
How does a penis straightening work?
Penis traction method in which you wear a special device ( penis extender ) for a certain amount of time. The extender fixes the penis in the desired position and straightens the curvature over time. The opposing force applied by the extender to your penis will gradually change the curvature until it becomes straight. Everything works according to the laws of physics.
In addition to the fact that this method is effective, it has another, in my opinion, a huge advantage: simplicity and accessibility. Men all over the world can get rid of the curvature of the penis at home, without visiting clinics and surgical intervention. Isn’t this fantasy?
Penis traction method:
- Long-wearing stimulates and trains the penis
- regular use ensures the appearance of new cells in the penis
- due to this, there is an elongation, thickening and straightening of the penis
A nice bonus of this method is that you not only remove the curvature of the penis but also increase its length and girth!
What does Medical Research say About the Penis Traction?
This innovative method could not go unnoticed, and medical institutes around the world have repeatedly conducted research, testing the effectiveness of penis extenders. It’s easy to find them on the Internet. I’ll just list a few for clarity.
Research has shown that penile traction therapy helps reduce penile flexion. Here are the results the researchers got:
- One study involved 55 men with Peyronie’s disease. The men wore the traction device for an average of 4 hours per day for 6 months. They reduced the curvature of the penis by an average of 20 degrees. The pain also decreased, and the length of the penis increased.
- In another study of 41 men with Peyronie’s disease, participants wore a traction device daily for 12 weeks. In men who wore the device for more than 6 hours a day, the curvature decreased by an average of 38 degrees. In men who wore the device for less than 4 hours a day, the curvature decreased by an average of 20 degrees.
Medical studies have shown not only the effectiveness of the use of penis straightener to get rid of curvature but also a number of other positive factors:
- Penis straightening devices are safe for health
- Extenders are effective
- Patients are satisfied with the use of these penis stretchers
- Quality penis straightening devices really correct curvature in Peyronie’s disease (IPP, Induratio penis plastica ) by more than 50 percent in just three months
- Before the straightening operation, a high-quality extender should be used, as a result of which, under certain circumstances, the need for the operation will disappear
- The quality extender increases the penis up to 10 mm per month
There are tens of penis straighteners on the market; which one to choose?
The market is simply filled with a variety of penis stretchers from different manufacturers. They all work on the same principle, but not all of them are of high quality, moreover, there are many fakes of famous brands on the market. I have compared many different models and selected the most effective and proven ones that I present to your attention.
Some of the best models:
- SizeGenetics for Peyronies
- Quick Extender Pro Peyronies Edition
- Phallosan Forte
- Penismaster PRO
SizeGenetics is a very popular, well made, and proven to work penis straightener. It incorporates Multi-Directional technology Angling (MDA) a patented comfort system that adapts to various combinations of curvature, shape, direction, and position of the penis.
SizeGenetics is a penis straightener a traction type that has 2 bars on the sides to lengthen and hold the penis straight and a loop or strap that goes around the head of the penis to keep it in place.
Importantly, SizeGenetics is certified as a medical device, and the manufacturer has FDA approval for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease.
Quick Extender Pro
Quick Extender Pro Penile Curvature Correction Edition is the recommended choice for men all over the world who want to straighten their penis. This is a classic penis straightener, which consists of a base ring, length adjustment rods, and a new DSS glans fixation system. This unique system is designed to provide maximum comfort and fixation of the head of the penis, which increases the efficiency of the extender.
Featuring tension springs that are specifically calibrated to resist penile curvature and advanced medical-grade memory foam pads, this advanced device uses proven penile traction technology to safely and quickly correct penile curvature ( Peyronie’s disease ). The device has a 6-month money-back guarantee. The penis extender comes with a detailed user manual.
The main difference between this extender from analogs is the use of a suction cup that holds the head of the penis in the required position (in analogs, a loop or belt is used).
Phallosan Forte uses a suction cup to keep the penis in place. The side rods help lengthen the penis, which makes the stretching process gentle. Sucker makes Phallosan Forte more comfortable, which allows you to wear it for a longer time.
The penis straightener is also equipped with Multi-Directional technology Angling (MDA), which allows it to be worn at any angle. In addition, Phallosan Forte can be worn inconspicuously in public places, and can also be worn at night (which is not recommended in most other extenders ).
The Penimaster PRO is an extender that uses vacuum and rod/belt traction methods. The use of PeniMaster PRO at the onset of Peyronie’s disease can counteract the progressive curvature of the penis.
Penimaster PRO is recommended to be worn even if you expect surgery to get rid of advanced Peyronie’s disease. The extender partially removes the curvature, which means that during the operation, less healthy tissue will be removed from the penis in order to compensate. In the initial and middle stages of Peyronie’s disease, the extender effectively helps.
What makes PeniMaster Pro attractive to many men is the combination of comfort, convenience, and affordability. While not as affordable as competitors like the Quick Extender Pro, it is cheaper than its closest feature competitor, the Phallosan Forte.
Andropenis is a classic extender. It consists of rods, tension screws, a special base for the head of the penis, and a silicone loop to wrap around the head of the penis. Innovative extender design Andropenis is made so that the pressure on the genitals is minimal and does not bring discomfort. Helps with Peyronie’s disease.
Andropenis is so comfortable that you can wear it not only at home but also go out with it. It fits comfortably in underwear and allows you to lead a familiar lifestyle. FDA approved.
How does this happen?
The penis straightener should be worn daily for varying amounts of time. Typically, therapy involves wearing an extender for 30 minutes to six hours a day. If you are a beginner, you should start with a minimum amount of time, gradually increasing it.
The penis is fixed in the extender, which straightens it, and the penis can also be stretched by fixing it to the desired length – thus, you not only remove the curvature but also lengthen the size of the penis.
What problems does a curved penis bring?
Above, I already wrote about the study: women find a curved penis unaesthetic. And accordingly, in men suffering from Peyronie’s disease, there is low self-esteem, and a decrease in self-confidence, which can lead to a stable depressive state, which negatively affects the overall standard of living.
But, unaesthetic appearance is not the only problem of Peyronie’s disease. Unfortunately, a strong curvature of the penis causes pain during an erection, in addition, the process of sexual intercourse itself becomes difficult and it becomes impossible to perform it normally.
The process becomes painful not only for a man but also for a woman. Also, 40% of men suffering from Peyronie’s disease develop erectile dysfunction. Therefore, the issue of straightening the curvature of the penis becomes the basis for the formation of a happy life.
But how do you decide which penis straightener to really choose?
As I mentioned above, the market is filled with various models, including fakes. The best models, in my opinion, I have already described to you. I note that it is important to pay attention to security guarantees, after all, we are talking about your penis.
Therefore, the penis stretching device must undergo medical research, be approved, and have a quality certificate. The manufacturing company must provide a guarantee of the result and, if anything, return your money. And, of course, it is best to buy penis straightening devices on the official websites of manufacturers.
In general, the choice of a particular model is a purely individual matter, we are all different people. For example, if you don’t want to bother with an extender during the day and prefer to wear it only when you sleep, then Phallosan is for you. Forte, but if you lead a non-home lifestyle, are constantly in public places, and want to wear an extender at the same time, then Andropenis is better for you.
Quick Extender Pro was the ideal choice – this is perhaps the most popular model among penis straighteners, and deservedly so. Made from medical materials, certified, and has a very affordable price. Curvature & Peyronie’s Edition Special Model to correct penile curvature is equipped with tension springs calibrated to achieve a maximum therapeutic effect on curvature.
6-month money-back guarantee and complete confidentiality of shipping. This model comes with a travel bag, a training DVD, and spare consumable accessories (six silicone tubes, six comfortable penis pads, and many other accessories).
How to use the extender correctly, and how long to wait for the result?
For Penile Traction Therapy to work, you must wear the device for 4-6 hours daily. If you have just purchased an extender, then you should start with small loads for a short time. In my opinion, at first, the wearing session should not exceed an hour.
For example, an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening. As you get used to it, the time should be increased and eventually brought up to 6 hours a day (can be divided into two sessions of three hours each).
The correct use of the extender consists of three-phased actions:
- Wash your hands and genitals thoroughly before using the extender. The device itself is rinsed with clean water and treated with an antiseptic solution;
- The head of the penis is fixed in the latch, after which the bars are moved apart and pull the penis in the opposite direction from the pubic bone, keeping it in a straightened position;
- After completing the daily procedure, the guiding axes return to their original position, and the retainer is carefully removed from the phallus.
After a month of daily wear of the extender, you can see the initial result. The penis does get straighter. According to reviews, the maximum straightening result is achieved after 6-8 months of wearing the extender.
Penis traction, a method commonly used for conditions like Peyronie’s disease, involves the use of devices designed to apply a gentle and controlled stretching force to the penis. Peyronie’s disease is characterized by the development of fibrous scar tissue (plaque) within the penis, leading to curvature, pain, and potential difficulty with erections. Here’s how penis traction may help manage Peyronie’s disease:
- Mechanical Stretching:
- Penis traction devices work by applying a consistent and controlled mechanical stretch to the affected area of the penis.
- The stretching aims to break down or remodel the collagen fibers in the scar tissue, potentially reducing the plaque’s size and the associated curvature.
- Fibrous Tissue Remodeling:
- Continuous and controlled stretching may stimulate cellular responses in the fibrous tissue of the plaque.
- This remodeling process may encourage the formation of new, more flexible tissue and the breakdown of excess collagen.
- Reducing Plaque Size:
- Over time, the mechanical stretching provided by the traction device may contribute to reducing the size of the plaque.
- As the scar tissue decreases in size, the curvature of the penis may improve.
- Straightening the Penis:
- The primary goal of using penis traction for Peyronie’s disease is to straighten the penis by addressing the curvature caused by the fibrous plaque.
- Gradual and consistent stretching helps align the penis more naturally.
- Improved Blood Flow:
- Traction devices may also contribute to improved blood flow to the affected area.
- Enhanced blood circulation can support the body’s natural healing processes and may aid in reducing inflammation.
- Non-Invasive Approach:
- Penis traction provides a non-invasive alternative to surgical interventions for Peyronie’s disease.
- While surgical procedures may be considered in severe cases, many individuals prefer non-surgical options initially.
- User-Controlled Treatment:
- Users have control over the tension applied by the traction device, allowing for gradual adjustments based on comfort and response.
- The user-friendly nature of these devices promotes consistent and responsible use.
It’s important to note that the effectiveness of penis traction for Peyronie’s disease can vary among individuals. Consultation with healthcare professionals is crucial before starting any treatment, and regular monitoring of progress is advisable. In some cases, healthcare providers may recommend a combination of treatments, including traction therapy, oral medications, or injections, depending on the severity of the condition. Always follow the guidelines provided by healthcare professionals and device manufacturers for safe and effective use.
Peyronie’s Disease: An Overview
Peyronie’s disease is a medical condition characterized by the development of fibrous scar tissue, or plaque, in the penis. This condition can result in a curvature of the penis during erections, pain, and potential challenges with sexual function. Peyronie’s disease is not uncommon, and while it can affect men of any age, it is more commonly observed in those over 40.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s Disease:
- Penile Curvature: One of the primary symptoms is the curvature of the penis during an erection. The degree of curvature can vary.
- Pain: Some individuals with Peyronie’s disease may experience pain during erections.
- Penile Shortening: In some cases, the condition may lead to a shortening of the penis.
- Difficulty with Erections: Peyronie’s disease can contribute to challenges in achieving or maintaining an erection.
Causes: The exact cause of Peyronie’s disease is not fully understood. It is believed to involve a combination of genetic, traumatic, and environmental factors. In some cases, it may result from microtrauma or injury to the penis, leading to an abnormal healing response and the formation of scar tissue.
Treatment Options for Peyronie’s Disease:
- In some cases, if the symptoms are mild and not causing significant distress, healthcare professionals may recommend observation without active intervention.
- Oral Medications: Certain medications, such as collagenase clostridium histolyticum, have been approved for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease. These medications may help break down collagen in the plaque.
- Verapamil or Interferon: Injected directly into the plaque, these medications may help soften the scar tissue.
- Penis Traction Devices:
- As discussed earlier, penis traction devices can be used to apply a controlled stretching force to the penis, potentially aiding in the reduction of plaque size and curvature.
- Some healthcare professionals may use a combination of medications and injections directly into the plaque to break down the scar tissue.
- Plication Surgery: In cases of severe curvature, the surgeon may remove or release some tissue on the opposite side of the plaque to straighten the penis.
- Grafting Surgery: Involves the use of grafts to cover or replace the scar tissue.
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT):
- ESWT involves using shockwaves to stimulate blood flow and potentially break down the scar tissue.
- Vacuum Erection Devices:
- These devices may be recommended to maintain penile health and prevent loss of penile length.
Consultation with Healthcare Professionals: It’s crucial for individuals experiencing symptoms of Peyronie’s disease to seek the guidance of healthcare professionals. Treatment plans are often tailored to the severity of symptoms, impact on sexual function, and individual preferences. A comprehensive evaluation by a healthcare provider is essential to determine the most suitable approach for managing Peyronie’s disease.
Navigating the Curve: Strategies for Managing a Curved Penis
A curved penis, a condition known as Peyronie’s disease, can be a source of physical discomfort and emotional distress for some individuals. While the degree of curvature varies, and some curves are entirely normal, those experiencing significant discomfort or challenges with sexual function may seek ways to manage or reduce the curve. In this article, we’ll explore strategies for managing a curved penis and the importance of seeking professional guidance.
Understanding the Curvature:
Before exploring strategies, it’s crucial to recognize that some degree of curvature is normal, and not every curve requires intervention. However, if the curvature is causing pain, difficulty with erections, or emotional distress, seeking guidance from healthcare professionals is essential.
Strategies for Managing a Curved Penis:
1. Consult with Healthcare Professionals:
- The first step is to consult with a urologist or a healthcare professional specializing in sexual health.
- Professional evaluation is crucial to determine the cause of the curvature and to rule out any underlying medical conditions.
2. Observation and Monitoring:
- In cases where the curvature is not causing significant distress, healthcare professionals may recommend observation without active intervention.
- Regular monitoring may be advised to track any changes in symptoms.
3. Oral Medications:
- Depending on the underlying cause, healthcare professionals may prescribe medications that could help manage symptoms or reduce inflammation.
4. Penis Traction Devices:
- Penis traction devices, such as those used for Peyronie’s disease, work by applying controlled stretching to the penis.
- Consultation with a healthcare professional is essential before using these devices to ensure proper guidance.
5. Injection Therapies:
- In some cases, injections directly into the curved area may be recommended to help break down scar tissue.
- Verapamil or collagenase clostridium histolyticum are examples of medications that may be used through injection.
- Surgical intervention may be considered in severe cases where the curvature is significantly impacting sexual function.
- Surgical options include plication surgery or grafting surgery, depending on the specific circumstances.
7. Lifestyle Changes:
- Adopting a healthy lifestyle can contribute to overall penile health.
- Maintaining a balanced diet, engaging in regular exercise, and managing stress can be beneficial.
8. Vacuum Erection Devices:
- Vacuum erection devices can assist in maintaining penile health and may be recommended by healthcare professionals.
9. Psychological Support:
- Dealing with a curved penis can be emotionally challenging. Seeking support from mental health professionals or support groups can be beneficial.
Managing a curved penis involves a multidimensional approach that begins with professional evaluation and guidance. While some individuals may choose non-invasive methods such as traction devices, others may require more extensive interventions. It’s crucial to approach the management of a curved penis with realistic expectations and in collaboration with healthcare professionals who can provide personalized guidance based on the individual’s circumstances.
Vacuum Erection Devices (VED) and Their Role in Managing Peyronie’s Disease
Peyronie’s disease, characterized by the development of fibrous scar tissue within the penis, can lead to curvature, pain, and potential challenges with erections. While various treatment options exist, including medications and surgery, Vacuum Erection Devices (VED) have emerged as a non-invasive tool with potential benefits for individuals dealing with Peyronie’s disease. In this article, we’ll explore the role of VED in managing Peyronie’s disease and their potential advantages.
Understanding Peyronie’s Disease:
Peyronie’s disease results from the formation of fibrous plaques in the penile tissue, causing curvature during erections and potential challenges with sexual function. The condition can be physically and emotionally distressing, impacting both the affected individual and their partner.
How Vacuum Erection Devices Work:
A Vacuum Erection Device is a non-invasive apparatus designed to help men achieve and maintain an erection. It typically consists of a cylindrical tube, a vacuum pump, and a constriction band. Here’s how it works:
- Placing the Device:
- The cylindrical tube is placed over the penis.
- The tube creates a sealed environment, and air is removed using the attached vacuum pump.
- Creating Negative Pressure:
- As air is removed from the tube, negative pressure is created, drawing blood into the penis.
- This influx of blood results in an erection.
- Constriction Band:
- Once the desired level of erection is achieved, a constriction band is placed around the base of the penis.
- This band helps maintain the erection by preventing blood from flowing out.
VED in Peyronie’s Disease Management:
- Increased Blood Flow:
- The negative pressure created by VED encourages blood flow to the penis.
- Improved blood circulation can have potential benefits for penile health and may contribute to overall well-being.
- Reduced Curvature During Use:
- Some studies suggest that using a VED before sexual activity may temporarily reduce penile curvature in individuals with Peyronie’s disease.
- The increased blood flow and stretching effect during device use may play a role in this temporary reduction.
- Improvement in Erectile Function:
- VEDs are known for their role in aiding individuals with erectile dysfunction.
- For those with Peyronie’s disease experiencing challenges with erections, the device may offer a non-invasive solution.
- Combination Therapy:
- VEDs can be used as part of a combination therapy approach.
- Some healthcare professionals recommend combining VED use with other treatments, such as medications or injections.
Considerations and Precautions:
- Consultation with Healthcare Professionals:
- Before using a VED for Peyronie’s disease, consultation with a urologist or healthcare professional is crucial.
- A professional can provide guidance on proper usage and whether it’s a suitable option based on individual circumstances.
- Adherence to Guidelines:
- Following the guidelines provided by healthcare professionals and the device manufacturer is essential for safe and effective use.
- Realistic Expectations:
- While VEDs may offer temporary benefits, they may not provide a permanent solution to penile curvature.
- Realistic expectations and open communication with healthcare professionals are key.
Vacuum Erection Devices have shown promise in contributing to the management of Peyronie’s disease, particularly in addressing erectile challenges and temporary reduction in curvature. However, their use should be approached in consultation with healthcare professionals, and users should adhere to guidelines for safe and effective application. As part of a comprehensive treatment plan, VEDs may offer a non-invasive option for individuals seeking to manage the physical and emotional aspects of Peyronie’s disease.
It is great to realize that such a problem as Peyronie’s disease can be solved independently at home with the help of penis straighteners. Medical studies have proven the effectiveness of their use by users. If you have an initial or intermediate stage of Peyronie, then straighteners will help you.
On average, penis extenders effectively help with curvature up to 30%. If you already have an advanced stage of Peyronie, then only a surgical operation can fully help you. However, before the operation, doctors still recommend wearing an extender to improve the final result (especially since the extender lengthens the penis, and it is shortened during the operation).
There are many quality manufacturers, and before buying, you should familiarize yourself with the characteristics and quality certificates. An extender should be selected individually, based on your daily lifestyle. The market is diverse, and there is a suitable model for any user.
If you still have doubts, then think about how beautiful your penis will be in 6 months and how your life will change: you will no longer be embarrassed before entering into an intimate relationship, and during intimacy, you will be able to satisfy your partner. And healthy intimate relationships between partners are the key to strong family relationships.
I am a medical expert at the Institute of Urology in Kanzas